Simplr Specialists need customer order related information from the partner’s e-Commerce
system to answer common post-sales questions such as “Where is my order?”, “Can I return
this item?”, “Can I cancel my order?”. Simplr’s platform was designed from the ground up with
partner data protection and customer data privacy in mind.
- Simplr only accesses e-Commerce data via secured API endpoints, we do not copy
orders into our database.
- e-Commerce data is accessed when needed one customer order at a time (no option for
- PII like customer email address is masked, unless the customer requests a change and provides the information as part of the inquiry with an agent
- Actions taken by agents are logged and have traceability back to a specific agent
- Partner determines whether to have Simplr agents give refunds, credits, or cancel orders
- We do not expose any payment details nor do we take payment information